Scale Computing Business Resilience System for MSPs
Backup, Disaster Recovery, Cybersecurity, Endpoint Management.
Get a Quote!
Scale Computing + Acronis: A new level of business resilience
Scale Computing has a strong reputation in the industry for delivering customers resiliency for their operations and end-to-end data protection. The Business Resilience System (BRS) for MSPs, purpose built for Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, takes this to another level by empowering service providers with backup, cybersecurity, and endpoint management in one unified solution.
The integration with the Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, allows BRS for MSPs to deliver the agility of a hybrid cloud data protection platform, and techs can rest assured that they will meet SLAs and their clients’ systems will stay up and running.
Protecting your clients' data doesn't have to be difficult.
Acronis & Scale Computing Empower MSPs with Instant Recovery Across All Environments
Acronis and Scale Computing are teaming up again; this time with a new offering that empowers MSPs with a business resilience system that brings instant recovery to all workloads, no matter where they're located.
Scale Computing BRS for Managed Service Providers offers the following benefits:
BRS for MSPs, purpose-built for the Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, enables service providers to deliver cyber protection in an easy, efficient, and secure way. With a single platform, you and your clients gain access to hybrid cloud backup, disaster recovery, ransomware protection, file sync and share, and blockchain-based file notarization and e-signature services, all managed from a centralized console.
- Not everything belongs in a public cloud, which is why so many forward-thinking MSPs offer a hybrid mixture of cloud services. Hybrid clouds offer the benefits of both public and private clouds.
- The hybrid approach allows data and applications to interoperate across boundaries (for example, cloud versus on‐premises). Whether they’re handling workloads or datasets, evolving client requirements demand that MSPs plan for change.
Unparalleled Data Protection and Cybersecurity
Active ransomware protection, granular-file level backups, long-term archiving, and the ability to instantly spin up workloads on premises are central to the BRS for MSPs and Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud solution.
- Backups are easy to manage and don’t require the installation of in-guest agents. When combining BRS and the Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, MSPs minimize data loss across clients’ infrastructure and workloads with the best backup and recovery technology, available in consumption-based or per-workload licensing models.
Convert to VM - Any VM You Need
Utilizing the convert to VM functionality in Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, users can back up VMware, Hyper-V or even physical workloads and instantly power them on as VMs on BRS at a moment’s notice. This allows BRS to function as a target for any environment.
- Get critical workloads back up and running instantly on-premises
Easy Management, Increased Monthly Recurring Revenue
Comprehensive integration provides efficient management. The BRS for MSPs utilizes Scale Computing’s award-winning interface, eliminating confusion and time-consuming management tasks. Service providers can now build out robust business continuity strategies without pulling too much time away from their other critical responsibilities.
- Integrated platform utilizes Scale Computing’s award-winning interface, eliminating confusion and time-consuming management tasks
- Improves client recovery times
- Increase revenues through better service levels and new services
- Lowers the cost of entry vs alternatives by 20% or more with even greater savings as your needs grow
- An end-to-end infrastructure platform that can be deployed for production, local backup, and disaster recovery (DR) environments; all while virtually eliminating downtime.
Cover all endpoints with essential cyber protection functionalities.
- Cybersecurity: Stay ahead of modern cyberthreats with awardwinning anti-malware enhanced with anti-ransomware capabilities focused on zero-day threats. Prevent data leaks via local channels.
- Disaster Recovery (DR): Allow clients on DR-enabled tenants to establish secure connection to the corporate network with their personal devices, or test failover in an isolated network environment. Backup and Recovery: Minimize data loss across your clients’ infrastructure and workloads with the best backup and recovery technology, available in consumption-based or per-workload licensing models.
- File Sync and Share: Increase productivity by enabling your clients to create and securely share corporate content from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. Only get charged for the storage you use.
- Management: Centralize your protection management and provision endpoints in minutes. Remotely assist clients and assess system vulnerabilities and security gaps. Increase visibility with built-in monitoring and reporting.
- Notary: Ensure the integrity of data while achieving regulatory transparency and decreasing security risks with a blockchain-based service for file notarization, e-signing, and verification
|Micro PC||Intel Core i5- 10210U 4C/8T, 1.6 GHz||32GB||Usable: 1, 2, 4TB||1 x 1GbE||6’’ (117mm) H 4.40” (112mm) W 1.50” (38mm) D||1 x 120W (19V)|
|Micro PC||Intel Core i7- 10710U 6C/12T 1.1 GHz||32, 64GB||Usable: 2, 4TB||1 x 1GbE||6’’ (117mm) H 4.40” (112mm) W 1.50” (38mm) D||1 x 120W (19V)|
|1U Half-Depth||Intel Xeon E-2236 6C/12T, 3.4 GHz||32, 64GB||Usable: 1.92, 3.84, 7.68TB||4 x 1GbE
4 x 10GbE SFP+
|1.7” (43mm) H 17.1” (434mm) W 19.6” (498mm) D||2 x 450W (240V)|
|2U Full-Depth||2 x Intel Xeon Silver 4208 8C/16T, 2.1 GHz||128GB||Usable: 11.88, 19.44, 23.76, 38.88TB||4 x 10GBase-T
4 x 10GbE SFP+
|3.4” (87mm) H 17.5” (445mm) W 28.3” (720mm) D||2 x 1100W (240V)|
Reducing complexity while increasing productivity and decreasing operating costs.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud unites backup and disaster recovery, next-generation anti-malware enhanced with machine intelligence, and endpoint protection management in one solution. Integration and automation provide unmatched ease for service providers.
Secure all client workloads with next-generation cyber protection. Minimize your clients’ security risks with integrated cyber protection covering 100% of their endpoints and unlock unique capabilities not available from your current security vendor. Rise to the challenge of 2021’s cyberthreats and greatly reduce security incidents and breaches. Leverage the solution that’s a leader in independent testing (VB100, AV Test, AV-Comparatives, ICSA Labs).
Boost your monthly recurring revenue. Strengthen your security services and unlock easy upsell and cross-sell opportunities built on one solution that includes cybersecurity, backup and recovery, file sync and share, and security management toolkit. Reduce churn by demonstrating your cyber protection results to clients via integrated reporting. Build client loyalty and trust with our pre-built education and marketing materials.
Cut cyber protection costs by up to 50%. Unlock cost savings by consolidating vendors instead of purchasing multiple point solutions from multiple vendors. Simplify management, improve workflow automation, and reduce the security risks caused by using a patchwork of tools. Harness the power of one with an integrated solution: one license, one agent, controlled and deployed through one intuitive console.
Download the Scale Computing Business Resilience System for MSPs Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!